Guidelines for Private and / or “For Profit” Trainers
1. 30 day + notice of program and range / classroom requirements.
2. Deposit for range / classroom, due upon date of 30 day notice, $100 for 1st day and $50 per each subsequent day of instruction.
3. Company and / or Personal “current” membership in the GFSSC.
4. Proof of insurance coverage ( $1,000,000 / $2,000,000 ) for instructors AND students ( see #8 below ).
5. Proof of “current” certification for ALL instructors, in disciplines being taught.
6. Need to schedule sufficient number of Certified Range Safety Officers for the “live fire” portions of the class, subject to the “written” approval of the GFSSC CRSO.
7. Any variations to “live fire” exercises, not generally allowed on the specific range, must be approved, in writing, by the GFSSC CRSO, prior to the exercise.
8. A $10 “educational” membership will be required of ALL students who are not members of the GFSSC. The $10 may be applied to “full” membership by the student, within 3 months of the class date.
Reviewed / Approved, GFSSC Board: June 7, 2011
Project Appleseed Shoot:
The dates for Appleseed 2015 are: date TBA ( to be announced ) at the 200 yard outdoor range, Shooting sports Complex, north of Great Falls, MT. The Appleseed Project is an interesting mix of marksmanship and American Revolutionary history. Please refer to the following website for more information:
http://appleseedinfo.org/search-states.php...an> OR contact Paul Fischer at the following: firstname.lastname@example.org, 406-231-1500.
2014 Education Schedule:
GFSSC Concealed Weapons Course:
May 23-24, 2014 CANCELLED June 20-21, 2014 CANCELLED
The following courses will be offered this year at the GFSSC. This list is not complete and additions will be made. Enrollment is based upon payment, first paid, first enrolled. If you are interested in the class, it is recommended that you reserve your slot as soon as you have decided to attend. Please refer to the Education and Calendar sections for more complete info:
Class Flyers / Info: